Adderley is a fine, 7100 sq. ft. contemporary residence with capacious reception rooms, an indoor pool and sauna, five extensive bedroom suites and very fine grounds. Its proportions are grand; its presence commanding; and its attention to detail exceptional. Add to this its location in Wilmslow’s most prestigious road, and Adderley excels in every respect.
- 5 spacious bedrooms, each with magnificent en-suite bathrooms
- Extensive family/day living spaces
- Bespoke SieMatic kitchen
- A ground floor relaxation/health suite complete with 10m x 4m swimming pool, steam room and changing facilities.
- The leisure suite has direct access to the outside terrace.
- 1 acre plot with mature/manicured garden
- 2 car garage
- The perfect location: Fletsand Road, Wilmslow.
Adderley carries the hallmark of every Eventus residence: attention to detail. The free flowing layout and design follows extensive study into the way contemporary families live, work and relax. Every room is also the result of an exhaustive search to find the precise fixtures, fittings and materials. We have sourced tiles from Italy, slates from Spain and the kitchen from Germany, following a personal design consultation at the SieMatic factory in Löhne, Westphalia. The lighting gives numerous mood options, and beneath your feet is a combination of silk carpets, solid hardwood flooring and show-stopping Italian marble.