We love a challenge, and striking the fine balance between respecting antiquity while embracing modernity is one we relish.
Brook House is a commission for a private client: it requires us to restore a 17th Century country pub and inject new life and thinking to create a fabulous contemporary home.
Built on the site of an old quarry, the site comprises 1.1 acres and is rich in heritage and tradition. When complete, Brook House will offer 6000 sq.ft. of living accommodation to include:
- 4 en-suite bedrooms.
- Sumptuous Master Suite with spacious en-suite bathroom and mezzanine, with his-and-her walk-in wardrobes.
- State of the art SieMatic kitchen with separate snug.
- Wine cellar accessed through a secret trap door.
- A vaulted gun store.
- Spacious living area that instantly transforms into a digital cinema.
- Gym that overlooks the lake in the grounds.
- Separate double garage building.
Brook House is set in the original quarry face and has a naturally formed lake. The grounds will be fully landscaped to amplify the inherent natural features and to provide complete privacy.